With millions of baby boomers hitting retirement age every year, understanding the realities they now face has never been more relevant.
Futurist George Schofield, Ph.D. has spent the latter part of his accomplished career studying the convergence of the social, economic and demographic trends that are transforming our lives after age 50. In his popular presentations and workshops, he expertly weaves academic research with real-life stories to illuminate and inspire.
Audiences appreciate his balance of candor and compassion, giving him high marks for his accessible, interactive approach. Short videos and other visuals quickly engage the audience, who will take away the compelling ideas, tools and, above all, the motivation they need to propel insights into action.
Programs can be delivered as keynotes, talks with breakout sessions, half-day seminars, or daylong workshops. George can also serve as an expert panelist and and/or lead Q&A sessions.
Topics George covers include:
- The five essential abilities you need to master after 50
- Financial imperatives for the 50+ demographic
- How to find or create satisfying and sustaining work in the “new normal”
- Balanced and adaptable living after 50
- 21st century grandparenting
- Alternatives to retirement: career planning and entrepreneurship for retirees and non-retirees